Shopify is the world’s leading multi-channel commerce platform, powering more than 500,000 businesses who have collectively sold more than $34 billion worth of products online or in-person.
A home for your business - Fully customizable website, online store, and blog.
Limitless potential - Unlimited bandwidth, product inventory, and customer data.
Sell anywhere your customers are - Multiple sales channels like Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, and more.
Store management made easy - 24/7 award-winning customer support
Rest easy knowing your business is safe - Industry-leading security and reliability with 256-bit SSL certificates, Level-1 PCI compliance, and 99.9% uptime.
Hosted solution- Shopify is completely reliable as it hosts over 500,000 stores. Shopify was the first hosted e-commerce website solution to use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Manage store with your smartphone-Not to worry anymore now onwards, because the Shopify mobile app lets you manage your orders, product, staffs, and customers from anywhere just with your smartphone.
Below is a set of key benefits and core features that you can expect from Shopify.
A home for your business and brand
Store management made easy
- Shopify hassle-free, merchant-focused e-commerce management system means I can smoothly handoff your work — with minimal training and support debt. I can amplify your business success with access to Shopify award-winning 24/7 support network, in-depth documentation, online forums, and educational content from Shopify Ecommerce University.
Sell anywhere your customers are
Rest easy knowing your business is safe
- Shopify incorporates industry-leading security features into every product, like 256-bit SSL certificates, Level-1 PCI compliance, and 99.9% uptime with 24/7 monitoring — allowing your clients to breathe easy knowing their business, and customers, are always protected.
Enhanced customization with Shopify Apps
Shopify proudly boasts more than 1,500 apps that allow merchants to build their businesses the way they want them to perform. These added benefits from apps include:
- Additional functionality to your storefront, like product reviews, pop-ups, chat functionality, and more.
- Extend the power of Shopify’s admin, like enhanced reporting, shipping options, inventory management, and more,
- Integrate with the most popular third-party business software, like MailChimp, Quickbooks, Xero, and more.
Shopify is completely reliable as it hosts over 500,000 stores. Shopify was the first hosted e-commerce website solution to use a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
A CDN is a large network of servers placed across the world to ensure your customers can get your online store loaded quickly, no matter where they are. While choosing an E-commerce platform one of the aspects you must know is the difference between ‘Self Hosted’ and ‘Hosted’.
- In ‘Self-Hosted’ e-commerce solution you download and run the software yourself. You need to set up everything from scratch, also managing the hardware infrastructure and operating system on which your e-commerce website is going to work on.
- In case if you need help when your website run into an error, there is no centralized support system you can contact. In terms of security, uptime and managing traffic self-hosted is usually less preferred.
- In ‘Hosted’ you don’t have to worry about managing the server, security, uptime, traffics, etc. Every technical aspect is managed by the platform provider. The hosted application can be deployed easily as compared to the conventional software.
- These type of applications are managed by the service provider so, they are updated and patched with the most stable version and is backed by continual technical and customer support.
Manage store with your Smartphone
Are you worried about your online store while enjoying your holidays or trip with friends or family?
Not to worry anymore now onwards, because the Shopify mobile app lets you manage your orders, product, staffs, and customers from anywhere just with your smartphone.
Manage Products in-app
→ This mobile app will let you upload your products images.
→ Set the features and pricing details of the product.
→ Adding the products to collections.
Process your orders with few taps
→ Completion of order, refund to customers, or archive orders.
→ Manage tags and notes.
→ Conversion details can be viewed.
Respond to real-time information or queries
→ See the live sales or visitors traffic
→ Get notified instantly when you receive the order.
→ Get in touch with your staff members.
Check below out why Shopify is voted number one in the world for e-commerce